Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 August, 2004

Thank You All!!

I'm feeling weak as a newborn kitten right now, but I feel pretty certain that we've broken the back of this.

I don't know how I would have done it without the wishes, hopes and prayers of all of you. The next time I hear someone talk about 'mean spirited' Conseratives I may have to deck the sumbitch!

Also - if you or any of your family are ever to be considered for a morphine pump, well, let me put this in words of one Sill-A-Bull:

NO. FUCK. ING. WAY.
To tell you the truth, I would much rather have been back on the Rock Pile than doing what I did yesterday!
I'm not too sure right now how much I'll be posting today, or even getting caught up on world events, but I wanted to thank you all from my heart.
P.S. - If any of you can get hold of a Winston Salem Journal (www.journalnow.com) the picture of Kerry on the front page is an absolute dead ringer for Stan Laurel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|