Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 August, 2004

Interesting Factoid (thanks, teach)

I've always liked usless trivia. We have an Australian edition of Trivial Pursuits here, and we used to play the rest of the family teamed against me (My wife is Australian, I'm from Chicago).

They won't play against me anymore!

With that introduction, today's desk calendar states that:

"The FBI has more than 200 million fingerprints on file. 40% are people with no criminal record."

I'll believe that. Do you know why that number would be so high?

  1. Anyone who has ever served in the military.
  2. Anyone who has ever applied for U.S. residence.
  3. Anyone who has ever required a security clearance.

Can you think of any other major categories that I've missed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|