Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

18 August, 2004

He Lives and Breathes!

Sorry, folks - yesterday was a Real. Bad. Day. so I decided to not even try to get online. To all of you whose sites I check, sorry - I'm going to have some heavy catching up to do.

For those of you following my adventures with the medical profession, this morning was really interesting. They emptied all the morphine out of the pump and filled it up with water; then realised that the hose leading from the pump to the spine still had over a week's worth in it!

They had to round up a Doc to get that emptied, then they decided, well, what the hell - why wait? So they fed the new medicine into the pump, and with luck I should be feeling something (either the desired something or side-effects) in the next couple of hours.

Like I said - an interesting morning. I just can't hardly f'kin Wait to see what the afternoon's going to bring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|