Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 August, 2004

A Real Struggle

This is, without a doubt, the worst day I have had in well over 5 years, folks. The only good thing I can see is that, since I got off the morphine, the swelling in my legs and feet has dropped to nothing.

The bad side? I keep checking my blood sugar because the last time I felt like this it was down to 26. The side-effects of this drug are kicking my ass big-time - I have a total general malaise - hell, it's taken 6 minutes to type this much!

I'm going to do my damndest to punch thru this over the weekend. All prayers will be greatly appreciated!!!

UPDATE - - Just talked with the doc and his staff - their opinion is that this is the big cold-turkey hit of withdrawl from the shit drug. if so i should be able to sweat this out in the next 24 - 48 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|