Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 July, 2004

Really Cheap Shots

I know it must be just be me, but has anyone else out there noticed that when newspapers or TV news need a photo of Vice President Cheney, they invariably use this one from Boca Raton, Fla?

Now, I wouldn't necessarily call it a cheap shot. But to continually show that photo with the Israeli National Flag in the background - do you think they just might have a bit of an agenda they may be pushing?

I didn't think so either.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there: ##Name## I was just surfing around trying to locate the latest information about cheapest distance long, when I came across your site, Really Cheap Shots, not exactly what I had in mind, but interesting non the less. I now see why when I was looking for information related to cheapest distance long, It directed me to your site. Thanks for the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|