Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

31 July, 2004

The Dhimmicrat Steps On His Dick - Again

Right now I am so fucking angry I can hardly see the keyboard.

The traitorous pice of shit the Democrats have decided represents all their values has made a statement that he wants Osama bin Laden to be tried in an American court.

Osama bin-fucking-Laden tried?

In a court of law?

In this country, where a judge can make up the law as he goes and would just as easily let that shit-sucking goat-fucking camel-stroking turd walk??

I would ask what the fuck is Kerry thinking, but I think it's pretty obvious he ain't thinking at all. At least even Clinton would think once in a while - but only with his little head.

If Osama lives long enough to get anywhere near a courthouse, my respect for our military might just go right. down. the. shitter.

See FoxNews for the story. I have to go hit something.


|