Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

31 July, 2004

Edwards Gets Lost in "Believe" Tour

A thought just jumped into my head - there was nothing to stop it - and before the poor little thing died of loneliness, I had to do a little research.

According to my local paper, the Winston Salem Urinal this morning, John Edwards was addressing a small crowd in Boston Friday morning. As part of his spiel, he felt the need to make a "typical Boston" reference.

Referring to John Kerry's Thursday night speech, Edwards said, and I quote:

"He hit a home run last night. It cleared the Green Monster, sailed past the Citgo sign and is headed for the White House."

If he hit it over the Green Monster, it's heading North, you fucking little twit!!

They give me a headache. I have to lie down now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|