Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 May, 2008

News I've Been Dreading

Indigo, who was Barbara Manning, passed away peacefully yesterday around 5:30 in the afternoon. Her family was with her, and I am so thankful that she went without pain.

I had made several trips to her home, and I loved that old gal and enjoyed every minute I was privileged to spend with her.

She had 'adopted' the Marines from Camp LeJeune, and I know that there was an Honor Guard of thousands at the Pearly Gates when she arrived.

While she has left us who knew her to grieve, I know that she is happy to be reunited with her husband. Services for her will be this Saturday at the grave side.

Sorry, folks, but this is about the hardest post I've ever had to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|