Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 May, 2008

It's A Miracle!

Stand by for someone to be Beatified! Just being alive has to count as several miracles!

Joe Cocker, singer of "Up Where We Belong", "You Are So Beautiful", and hundreds of others since he started out in the 60's, is 64 years old today. Hell - I didn't even know he was still alive, and with what he's done to his mind and body over the years he shouldn't even have seen 30!

For him and Keith Richards of the Stones to still be sucking oxygen has to be a sign of the Apocalypse!

I think I'd better start reading the Bible again!

On a different subject, Attitude With Legs is having a Myelogram today - a fancy name for a spinal tap. I've had one of those, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, let alone my little girl. Then she'll have a discogram, and depending on the results she'll have back surgery.

With her having a 7 year old and an 11 year old - and a husband who is on the road 5 -6 days a week, staying on enforced bed rest is going to be a real trick. I may have to move in over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|