Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 May, 2008

Ted Kennedy Has Brain Cancer

Ted Kennedy has been diagnosed with the worst type of brain cancer you can get. Normally a person with this has about a year, max. I guess it depends on how advanced it was when the doctors found it.

Now, I have never made my feelings about Teddy a secret, but I wouldn't wish any type of cancer on anyone. I don't like his chances, but we can hope that he can pull through this.

At least if it metastases, it shouldn't hit his liver - that should be so pickled by now that it would be immune to almost anything.

By what I've heard, there's no plan to operate, so I assume it has gone too far. I've seen family members die of cancer, so I can only hope that if he doesn't beat this, he can pass peacefully with a minimum of pain.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this interesting:

"Now, I have never made my feelings about Teddy a secret, but I wouldn't wish any type of cancer on anyone. I don't like his chances, but we can hope that he can pull through this."

Now, I know that the Australian government has taken up all your guns. That's why home invasions have increased 5 fold.

Now, Ted Kennedy wants to do the same in the US, but the NRA fights him off every year.

If it take Ted to get cancer and die before he can get my gun away from me, then so be it.

Stop being such a wimp. You against bombing the terrorists also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|