Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 December, 2007

She's Back!

After about 35 hours of fly, wait, fly, wait, etc, She Who Must Be Obeyed got home around midnight last night. Her luggage, of course, is on the virtual plane somewhere - and it has the Aussie gifts for the grand kids in it (and a bottle of Port for me!). Hopefully it'll turn up - somewhere, sometime.

The airline tried that "gate closed an hour before" trick again, and apparently it was touch and go whether she got on the flight or in the slammer for the night. Thankfully she got on the flight - she was not putting up with that shit again.

I got semi-domestic so that when she got home she could see the kitchen and the floor in most of the house. She house-trained me years ago so it doesn't take long. I just had to make sure I got the bimbos out in time!!

Anyway, she's home, I'm ecstatic, and Merry Christmas to all.

"God bless us everyone!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|