Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 December, 2007

And Then Depression Set In

Up to now, it's been a pretty good week. My baby girl, Attitude With Legs, celebrated a thirty-something birthday on Thursday and She Who Must Be Obeyed and I had our 34th anniversary yesterday.

Then it collapsed into a screaming pile of crap - She Who Must Be Obeyed has just left on a spur of the moment trip to Australia. Her Dad is in really bad shape - he may not even last until she gets there.

She'll be back in time for Christmas, but I hate it when she leaves, whatever the reason. Selfish, I know, but I always miss her and batching it for a week is a real pain in the ass - I'm out of practice. At least I have Boy Wonder and aforementioned Attitude to check up on me and help me out when needed.

Definitely not my idea of a Merry Christmas - She Who Must Be Obeyed comes from a very close family and this with her father - especially this time of year - is the last thing she needed.

I guess when God says I WANT YOU NOW, you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|