Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 May, 2005

The Fencing is Postponed

Because my drugs finally got here from the VA, so it's rest time.

I was kicked back, listening to some old Jimmy Buffett, when it reminded me of someone I was with at the Marine House in Australia back in the early 70's.

This guy's name, for the sake of argument, we'll call Mike Seay and he told us something he swore was true (and as he was an Elder from Utah we had to believe him, right?)

Anyway, he was in the middle of his divorce when he was brought before the judge for hitting his soon-to-be used-to-be.

The judge asked what he had to say, so Mike said, "Well, yer honor, she broke my heart so I broke her jaw."

The judge shook his head and said "I fine you $90.00." Mike dug around in his jeans and said, "Hell, judge - I got that right here in my pocket."

The Judge then roared, "And ninety days! You got that in your pocket too?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|