Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 May, 2005

Another "No Blog" Day

Yeah, well, sue me, OK? Cut my pay, shave my head and send me to Nam.

After yesterday's fun & frolic with the garage, today I got up to find that the Devil Dog, who stays outside at night, went shopping. The gate that Boy Wonder and I "fixed" earlier this week came down in a wind storm last night, so the pup went wandering the neighborhood. Whth the homing and road sense that Siberian Huskies have, I was shocked he actually found his way home.

So, off to Lowes for some 6" spikes, replaced said gate and beat it into submission (I hope).

Was that enough for me after yesterday? Nah! I had to get out the tools of ignorance and started painting the fence. Halfway thru it started to rain, so that ended the excitement for today.

Right now I'm flat out and planning on staying this way for several days. The gate ain't going anywhere (I hope!!) so the painting can wait.

I try to limit my stupidity to 5 or 6 acts per week. Less if they're spectacular. This week's deserve fireworks.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|