Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

22 May, 2005

Still Alive & Well

I think the most strenuous thing I did this weekend was put the flags out for Armed Forces Day. Other than that it's been pretty much a write-off.

Watched the White Sox finally drop a game to the Cubs, then watched the grand kids play in the swimming pool.

Oops - I tell a lie - I barbecued burgers last night! That must have been more work than the flags. The rest of the time has been laid up & medicated, but it seems to have done the trick. I can pretty much tolerate life again (in very small doses).

I figure my Blogmother would be about the only one who missed me, so I better get my shit together and produce some dynamite stuff soon.

Just as soon as I get paid for this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|