Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 April, 2005

Much More Than a Friend

How do you sum up an 18 year friendship?

This is Anna:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For eighteen years, Anna has been a friend, companion, confidant and sometimes source of frustration for my Blogmother, Indigo. Having someone like Anna in your life for so long can sometimes make you forget what the inevitible end will be.

For some time now, Anna has been fighting malignant tumors. She's been operated on more than once. Now her mind and body have finally gotten too weak to continue the fight. Today was Anna's last day. I hope the weather there is as glorious as it is here. She deserves nothing less.

I had been honored by her presence twice. I will cherish those memories.

Anna may have fought this disease with the strength of ten cats, but she was always a lady.

My most sincere sympathies to Indigo Insights.

I'll miss her.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|