Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

09 April, 2005

From A Wimp? Not Bloody Likely!

Every time I start feeling sorry for myself, I think about everything Indigo Insights has had to put up with in her life. And she just keeps right on truckin' along.

Now she's finally come down with carpal tunnel, so her postings are, understandably, going to slow down some. And she thinks that's Wimping Out!

Not. Bloody. Likely! Blogging is supposed to be fun - unless you happen to be making a living from it. When it stops being fun - for whatever reason - you stop.

Hell yes, I'm gonna miss seeing the thoughts of my Blogmother on a regular basis.

But I have her phone number!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|