Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 April, 2005

Dan Rather - The Gift That Keeps Giving

It's been a while since I'd been over to RatherBiased, so I went (more out of curiousity to see if they still existed) and not really expecting much.

Well, is my face red! They've been busy little suckers over there lately. Since I have no reason to ever put my television on CBS, I didn't know about the Wednesday 60 Minutes interview with the Italian Communist - which had already been shown to be crap before it even went to air! NBC aired the preliminary report that said the American military acted properly in the shooting of the bitch's car.

Lots, lots more - go see! It's fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|