Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 April, 2005

The Secular God

It looks like I'm gonna have to watch The History Channel on Sunday and Monday.

I watch it a fair bit anyway, but this time they claim to be revealing the dirty bits of the Liberal God, Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Personally, considering that channel's track record on such other things as the use of the A-bomb and some of their snider comments about our wars since 1960 (notice how those shows always find at least one former troop who was just sickened - sickened I tell you - by our actions?) I'm not going to hold out much hope for an objective look.

That's the nice part of being a cynic - I'm rarely disappointed and sometimes - though not often - I get pleasantly surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|