Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

17 March, 2005

A Lack of Posts

I really haven't slacked off as much as it appears - for this last week it has been almost impossible for me to get online, especially in the evenings.

Of course, Road Runner here in the Triad insist that there's no problem. the fact that I can't receive email or even get my homepage to display, well, I guess there's something in the water. It just couldn't be that they're having any issues such as signing up more users that they can support, could it?

Both Boy Wonder and I have been in the tech field for some time - me, software; him, hardware. Between the two of us we can pretty well isolate most problems. This problem has us beat. Yesterday I couldn't get on after 5:00pm. Who knows what today will bring?

Am I going to have to become a "Grave Shift Worker" in order to keep this blog a going concern?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|