Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 February, 2005

Kentucky's Finest - My Heros!!

It starts when his Grannie and Grandad turn him in to the Kentucky Police. It continues when a judge raises his bail due to "the seriousness of the offense".

And I just about pissed my pants laughing at what passes for justice in Clark County, Ky. SondraK scored huge with this one. Go see. You'll either end up laughing like I did or you're gonna throw something at the screen. Either way, it'll get a reaction!

3 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your site.

I can help people who plan to move to San Diego save $5,000 to $25,000 on the purchase of their next home by negotiating with the seller. denver real estate denver real estate

Come and check my website out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click here to learn more about bmw accessory

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about make extra money from home. I also have a site about make extra money from home which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|