Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 February, 2005

Do You Want Fries With That?


OK - so I lived overseas for all of this killing spree, and I know that the people in Kansas don't see a damn thing funny about all this Dennis Rader arrest and alleged confession. Hell, no one in my family could even figure out what BTK stood for.

But I had never heard a thing about this mass murderer until very recently, when he started sending clues to the cops again. So each time I'd hear BTK, the first thing to go thru my mind was ...


With Mayo on toast, thanks.

If you write that I'm sick and have no respect, you're sailing very close to the buoys. What's your point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|