Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

27 January, 2005

As You Can See, I'm Back


Yesterday was a recovery day for me after the joys of Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I can keep going for a while.

My last post garnered a Troll - I use that term because there was no reasoned argument. I really look forward to having an intellectual discussion about what's going on in the world, but the opportunities on my site are few and far between, so I find myself interjecting my brand of sarcasm on other sites.

I'm always open to opposing ideas - they can present views I hadn't previously considered and may help me to gain a more balanced outlook. Considering the underbelly of society that I've played with over the years, I think it highly unlikely, but it will make me think before posting a response!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|