Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 January, 2005

The Excitement Continues To Build

Or should that be 'excretement'?

Another game day today at the Obnoxious Abode. Today will consist of getting my Quarterly Oil & Lube - aka my morphine pump gets refilled. Following hard on that is a trip to the VA Clinic to get my hoof preened, and later is a trip to the dentist.

I can't hardly control the welling enthusiasm! I may as well enjoy it since it's about my only chance to get out of the house these days. When there's ice on the ground the family straps me down, lest I hit a patch of that trecherous crap, do my patented Fantasia Hippo Dance Routine and fall flat on my ass.

On a very, very good note, the VA is now picking up the tab for my pump refills. They are now covering the expense for ALL of my medications, which makes She Who Must Be Obeyed a happy business manager for the household accounts.

Shoehorned into this somewhere will be looking for a replacement for the Lead Sled - my poor 10-year old Town Car is starting to get a bit tatty, and anyone who has tried to drive one of these during a Southern ice storm (or Northern snows) should get a degree in Applied Physics - the inertia of starting and stopping one of these is a trick you have to experience to really appreciate!

Like I can afford a new (to me) vehicle! These things are sent to try us, right?

Anyway, after a 'No Post' Monday, today's going to be pretty light unless I get the proverbial Wild Hair Up My Ass later and hit something that screams to be blogged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|