Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 January, 2005

Whip Me, Beat Me, etc.


Some links I've meant to put up but never quite got around to. The keelhauling will commence as soon as I get a boat.

The United States Naval Observatory - need to know the exact time? Sunrise or sunset? What the night sky looks like? These people are The Standard.

Emigre With A Digital Cluebat - I dropped his link when his ISP dropped him and never got around to putting up the new IRL. I'm ashamed of myself.

Speaking of being ashamed of myself, The Mudville Gazette and Random Firings of Neurons are also added - and should have been here from Day One.

Another site is Top of My Head - a Cat / Medical blog. I'm a dog person myself, but I can occasionally allow space for opposing views (Indigo? You paying attention??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|