Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 November, 2004

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Just sitting here, watching the start of the Bears / Cowboys game. They had some 12 year-old girl sing the National Anthem and she has one Hell of a voice - BUT ...

Why don't these people get it? They insist on using the National Anthem as a vehicle for personal expression instead of singing it as it was written and intended to be sung. It's just one of those little things that drives me right up a wall and makes me want to reach through the TV screen and throttle them!

Am I alone in this? I know it's a petty thing, but it really pisses me off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|