Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 October, 2004

They're At It Again!

Two quick questions. If anyone can answer them for me, I'll fold up my tent and steal silently away into the night. I'll steal something, anyway.

First, how can you take a minimum of 6 months talking to Congress, the United Nations and anyone else that will listen, and still be accused of "rushing to war"?

Second, has there ever been anyone in the history of the world who went into a war with a detailed plan for "winning the peace"?

I mean, c'mon, folks - even I'm not that dumb! (She Who Must Be Obeyed - quiet, please?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|