Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 September, 2004

"We Few, We Band of"

OK, enough of that crap - I ain't Shakespeare and this sure ain't Agincourt!

I've been looking at the numbers for this site since all the strange overtook me. It's amazing how readership can drop in a hurry, isn't it? I figure that if my writing deserves it, they'll be back; if not, I'm not exactly doing this for a paycheck. I'll still be doing this even if no one shows up.

For the rest of you who show up - whether out of friendship or because this site's like a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off - the attitude here ain't going to change much. Although I think I speak for all of you when I say that I hope the writing improves!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|