Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 September, 2004

The Mistreatment of a Lady

I just got back from LaShawn Barber's site, where someone or something has caused to issue a rerun of a post that fairly screams "I'm Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take It."

LaShawn is one of the most intelligent and thoughtful bloggers I have ever run into online, but because some liberals don't like the combination of her politics and her skin color, then feel the need to act like the bigots they are, spewing hate and filth through her comments.

If any of you feel like I do,
please go visit this beautiful woman and tell her how much you support her in her endeavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|