Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 September, 2004

Fox News is Pissing Me Off

I've had Fox News Channel on for most of the morning, and they have succeeded in pissing me right off.

Their cameramen in Russia have been trying their hardest to get pictures of naked children on the TV. They're not content with covering the actual story - which has changed several times since 7am today - they have to push the cameras into the backs of trucks and follow people carrying children down the street in hopes of getting a nude shot.

If that's NOT what they're doing, someone please tell me I'm wrong. But as a father and grandfather. I've had enough of that to last me the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|