Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

08 August, 2004

Things Are Getting Ugly

I just returned from one of my favorite sites, where I found that the Comments have been turned off. This is getting to be beyond a joke, folks.

Whether it's Trolls, Spammers, disgruntled co-workers or family members, the number of sites I've seen recently that have had to either monitor their comments closely or close the off completely is growing. I hate to say it, but between now and November I think it's only going to get worse.

Someone - Anyone - Please! Enlighten me as to why supposedly "liberal" thinkers would come to a web site and spew venom-laced hate? Aren't they the ones who are so much better than conservatives because they care?

I hope that all you good folks can overcome your problem people. You are all too good to have to put up with this kind of garbage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|