Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 July, 2004

Someone Finally Gets It!

I won't use any names or geographic locations for fear of repercussions - not for me but for my friend.

I've mentioned in the past that I have some friends and acquaintances in the United Auto Workers union.  Well, one of them, a old and dear friend who I went to school with, wrote to ask me a question.

It seems that someone sent this person a web page from wintersoldier.com.  This page detailed how John Kerry is prominently displayed in the North Viet Nam War Museum.  This person just could not believe that their "War Hero" could have done anything like that.  I was asked if there was any truth to the page.

I really hate to shatter anyone's illusions (yeah, right) but just had to say that, yeah it's true, and then I sent a copy of Kerry's testimony to the Fulbright Commission

That's one UAW person who's NOT voting Demon-rat this year!!

BTW, if anyone wants a copy of that testimony, drop me a line.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|