Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

26 July, 2004

Playing With Numbers

I'm one of those weird folks who just loves playing games.  Almost any kind of game will do, but I love head games most of all.  Playing with numbers - especially those quoted in the press to support their twisted view of the news can be the most fun of all.

Grouchy Old Cripple in Atlanta apparently loves this as well, and he does the work to break down some of these numbers just to show how patently ridiculous they are.  It's the kind of article that brings a wry smile to my hideous visage, and since I've always been told that I don't play well with others, I'm learning to share. 

Pretty much guaranteed to bring a chuckle.

"Hey, Rocky - Watch Me Pull Some Numbers Outta My Ass!"
"Nothing Up My Sleeve - Presto!!"
"Hmmm - Must Have The Wrong Ass."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|