Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

31 July, 2005

The Sunni Side of the Street

According to the Sunnis, everyone but them are infidels. The Shi'ia feel the same way, but with the exception of Iran they aren't trying to murder everyone else. Hell, according to the Sunni leaders in Iraq, even Sunnis who vote are infidels!

This leads me to what really seem to be the only two solutions over there. Option 1 would be to let the Shi'ia and the Kurds round up all the Sunnis and put them in camps - just as the other arab nations did with the Palestinians. Every time a bombing or shooting takes place, remove some of those in the camps - permanently.

Of course, there's the second option. With the Kurds in the north and Shi'ia in the south, Option 2 would open up a lot of land in the center of the country. If you can't get along, get it on.

The nicest thing about Option 2 is that it would be strictly an internal national matter - just like Rwanda or Zimbabwe, so the U.N. wouldn't say boo about it. It would also get rid of the need to build all those camps in Option 1.

Of course, if you see a third option - or think I'm being overly harsh - I'm always open to convincing (but you'd better have a damn good argument!).

8 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just surfing around for similar sites to mine with information on budget ireland travel and came across your blog.
Great site you have here, does budget ireland travel seem a popular amongst bloggers? I've thought of putting up a blog related to budget ireland travel on my web site.... but I'm not sure if it would be of help yet.

Thanks for letting me nose around :)
Take care.
Steward.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at hawaii surfing


Keep in touch :)

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Danny White said...

Nice blog! I have a trial free mortgage lead site I thought you and your visitors might like.

Click on trial free mortgage lead to check it out. trial free mortgage lead

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, these gambles pay off, but there are occasions when they fail miserably,

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look real estate software

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a window xp login is slowwindow xp login is slow site/blog. It pretty much covers window xp login is slow Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.base business home mlm networkinghttp://www.moneywebpage.combase business home mlm networking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|