Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

01 May, 2005

Poor Little Rich Girl

OK - lets all feel sorry for this poor rich bitch who decided to run away from home because getting married scared her.

Kinda lets you know how she was raised, don't it? Self-centered little f'kin princess. The sun shines outta her ass. I've heard that her little puppy boyfriend is still madly in heat, so the wedding is theoretically going to happen.

Me I think I've be forced to tell her to eat shit and die.

I also see where no criminal charges are going to be filed. Pity about that. Her family - the ones who can afford a wedding with 14 bridesmaids and groomsmen and 600 guests - should be made to forfeit the $100,000.00 reward money they put up, along with whatever else it cost the Local, County, State and Federal governments to conduct the search effort.

Every person who showed up to help search the area around Duluth, Georgia, should be compensated for their time.

For what would probably be the first time in her pampered, sheltered f'kin life, it's about time that Ms. Welbutrin finds out that choices have consequences.

What'cha think?

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in the make money fast program for almost eight years. During this time I've taught countless people how to earn over $100,000. every month but don't just take my word for it, click this make money fast link and take a look at some of the awesome tools my Coastal Vacations group enjoys.

If you are already in Coastal or are taking a look at it, I'd be honored to speak with you about your options. I'll tell you the straight scoop about what really goes on behind the scenes and exactly what it takes to make very serious money in Coastal Vacations.

My group enjoys the only Coastal web site with real VIDEO testimonials, audio, and so much more. I've put together a national advertising coop that reaches over 30 million interested prospects every month and much much more.

Come see the real difference and let me show you how to make over $100,000. a month. I average between $30,000. and $50,000. each week. Call me and I'll prove it to you. Plus I'll do something even better... I'll show YOU how to do it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|