Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

11 April, 2005

A Little of Everything

Another shitty start to a day in Paradise. I got the damn brace this morning - I feel like I should be saying, "God bless us, every one!" To top that off, Boy Wonder read today's Day by Day and took great delight in pointing out the obvious between me and one of the characters. I do love him, but there are times ... ...

I read the article Calamaro Grande has up about Cuban heathcare. It really doesn't surprise me, since I already knew that AIDS patients along with other infections STD carriers are kept isolated in camps with minimal to nonexistent medical care. The article along with its link to Cuban blogs are worth the time.

Indigo has posted today as well - mentioning Raven, our "gang colors" student from New York. She also give what might be good knowledge about identifying a stroke victim. I don't know if it's valid or not, but it sounds like it should be.

Time to go traipsing thru blogdom and see what else I can print lies about today.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about green mountain energy. I also have a site about green mountain energy which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|