Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

25 April, 2005

Hi Folks

Sorry - I didn't even bother turning the damn PC on until around 8 tonight. I see where Indigo and Sailor both have some good things up, as well as a great one at Day by Day.

We did the drive down and got my head examined - I'll have to wait to find out if they actually found anything up there. Other than that, it's just been one of those days - ya know? It happens.

The newspaper got left at the VA hospital, which cut down on my work. Maybe in the morning I can get my shit together, remember where I put it and I'll be able to carry on.

Besides, today was ANZAC Day. A day for remembrances of those who are no longer with us. If you don't know what ANZAC Day is, ask an Aussie or a Kiwi. Do some research on WWI and Gallipoli. A real bummer of a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|