Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 April, 2005

Sensationalism At Work

I was just doing a fast scan of the main 3 cable news outlets - CNN, MSNBC and Fox - and only Fox had a headline displayed that dismayed me.

Only Fox had Documents: Jessica Lunsford Was Raped and Buried Alive. Seeing that displayed on the first screen I saw gave me way too much information. I really had no need to see that sensational headline. They could have just as easily titled the story, "Documents Released on Jessica Lunsford" and left it up to the individual how much they wanted to know.

All these news outlets suck. We all know that. Sometimes some suck more than others. This is one of those times for Fox.

Wear the crown well, f'kin asswipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|