Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

26 February, 2005

Can I Have Coffee Today?

As a LARGE consumer of coffee (the real stuff, not the Starbucks junk) this article interested me.

I remember the "Red Dye #2" scare that led to the disappearance of red M&Ms some time ago, which ended up that, in order to reach the cancer-causing results of the Canadian test the average human would have to ingest about 50 pounds of it a day!

I'm still confused about salt - can I have any this week or not? I've seen too many studies pointing each way.

And don't even get me started about that group "Science in the Public Interest"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|