Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 December, 2004

What Ever Happened To The Chain Of Command?

Isn't this jumping on Rumsfield getting a bit tiresome? I mean, I know I've been out for a loooong time, but I can remember when Battalions, Regiments, Divisions, etc right up through the Commandant had S-4 or G-4 or whatever. Logistics problems are supposed to get sorted out somewhere in that chain.

Besides that you still have the Joint Chiefs, SecNav (or SecArmy, etc) before you get to the SecDef level. What's with Rummy getting hammered with logistics questions like "why ain't my hummer armored?" Utter Bullshit!

Now they're all pissed off because he used an autopen to sign condolence letters - hell, I'm surprised they have the time to send all those hundreds of thousands of letters that the media and Democrats would have you believe. Has it occurred to anyone that he just might have other things on his plate?

Fuckwits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|