Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 November, 2004

DevilDog Incarnate

I'm having a pretty slack day today - just lying back and watching the Oklahoma game.

One thing I had to write about is this damn Siberian Husky I've got. I put his picture up in October when he turned one. Lately though, he's started some habits that worry the hell out of me.

When he gets up and stretches, he gives out a very strong Oooh-Rah! If that wasn't enough, he's started doing perimeter patrols of the yard!

He has to be the reincarnation of someone - whether it's Smedley Butler, Presley O'Bannon or Chesty Puller I'm not quite certain - but I'll be damned if he isn't a Marine's dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|