Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

30 September, 2004

The Debate On The Future Of Mankind

Navy 14, Air Force 6

At the Half.

The future of the Free World is assured. With 4 seconds to go in the game, Navy kicks a Field Goal to beat the Air Force - for the Second Consecutive Year - 24 to 21.

Navy retains the Commander-in-Cheif's Trophy.

And why, may you well ask, should this old Marine care about Navy winning? Because around 20% of the Midshipmen who graduate from the United States Naval Academy will be commissioned as Second Lieutenants in the United States Marine Corps!

Go Navy - Beat Army!

5 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I think your web page about buy music and dvd online is great and just wanted to say thanks. I have a website about ref="http://www.dvdangels.com">buy music and dvd online that you might like to check out. Thanks again for your website. I will tell others to come and take a look.

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice site Check out this one about adult arkansas personals really good adult arkansas personals

Enjoy adult arkansas personals

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about how not to waterski
. You can check it out at how not to waterski
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding amarillo tx low cost health insurance and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) GOC in Winston Salem your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on amarillo tx low cost health insurance was way off when compared to The Debate On The Future Of Mankind and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for amarillo tx low cost health insurance for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at amarillo tx low cost health insurance . You never know you may find some good deals!

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about austin texas low cost health insurance. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on austin texas low cost health insurance and it brought me to your blog on The Debate On The Future Of Mankind. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog GOC in Winston Salem and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|