Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 August, 2004

Email From My Fairy Blogmother

When I woke up this morning, I was kind of in a daze, so I hadn't yet thought what day today is. I should have realized that Indigo, who talked me into doing this, would send me a reminder that today marks one month of blogging for me.

I opened up a fairly innocuous - looking email and found this:

"Couldn't leave a comment on ObDrop.
Couldn't get on Hallmark to order a card.
Couldn't get on Indigo to blog it!!
Too late to telephone.
Maybe this email will go out sometime tonight!!!

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!
(WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS MAN BREAKFAST IN BED FOR THE OCCASION?)"


What a lovely way to start my second month on line! I fully realize that this is really not a "Big Deal" but, combined with the fact that my wife comes home tonight, it just made my day.

Thank you, Blogmother, from the bottom of my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|