Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 July, 2004

Castration - An Update

I figured that would get your attention.  My Husky pup, Bandit, was a hoot when he came home last night - legs were going everywhere but where he wanted them to go since he was still pretty well doped up - and the facial expressions were precious.  Shame I didn't think to grab the camera.
 
He's pretty much back to normal now.  At least as normal as he's ever going to get.  I didn't realize that he'd get tattooed (a big "N" on the inside thigh) but I guess it makes sense.  (Should have had them do a 'Death Before Dishonor' or something - make a statement!)  He's back to his favorite pastime - licking his balls.  Reminds me of a Mel Gibson movie.
 
Maybe those Milk-Bones would work for me?  Hmmmm .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|