Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

29 March, 2007

Enough's Enough

I hadn't realized how long it's been since I last posted. Guess I must have been having too much fun.

It's time to pull the pin on this little bit of blathering. It's not so much that I've lost interest in blogging completely as it's that our Nation has gone to shit and no one seems to care.

Take for example Portland, Oregon. A week or so ago they held a "Family Friendly" anti-war protest. Part of this "Family Friendly" protest consisted of several flag burnings, someone droppping their pants in the middle of the street to shit on a burning flag, and the burning in effigy of an Army Private.

And our "Nation" has replied with exactly zero outrage.

That was the last straw for me. I couldn't give a shit who gets elected, if a bill passes bringing the troops home tomorrow or anything else. After that Portland protest, my "Give A Shit" meter has buried the needle in negative numbers.

I'll leave this up - the blogroll is handy - and who knows? Maybe one day something might happen that'll get me back online. But I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|