Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 November, 2004

My Seasonal Warning

As anyone who stopped by here yesterday would have seen, blogging at this site may be sporadic for the next month or so.

This is the time of year for my Annual Seasonal Funk.

Ever since my time in the Marines, I have not done this time of year well. That really gets She Who Must Be Obeyed in a bit of a snit because she loves Thanksgiving and Christmas. Since our "kids" and their kids are living with us, I must put on my "Happy Face" for the duration.

A trying time - this too shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|