Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 October, 2004

Think About It

Boy Wonder works at a computer shop at a mall, and I noticed he had some discount tickets for a pizza place there.

On these tickets it says, "Every Dish Made Fresh Every Day At Each Of Our Stores".

Now to me, this means that I would never eat there after, say, 1200 hrs. 'Cuz if it's "Made Fresh Every Day" at 0400 hrs and I show up to eat at 1900 hrs, I don't think "Fresh" quite covers it.

Do you?

And yeah - this is how I spend my poor, pathetic days. Poor Me! Alas!

Attitude check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|