Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

06 September, 2004

How Dare You Question Me!!

I know - I'm pretty dense, but I got another question. When John Kerry says:

“They have attacked my patriotism and my fitness to serve as commander in chief,” Kerry said. “I’m not going to have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could have and by those who have misled the nation into Iraq.”

Isn't determining a person's fitness to serve what this - and any - election is all about? I would have thought that this election would of necessity be about a person's ability to command and protect this Great Nation as opposed to turning our birthright and all of its struggles since the 1600's over to an organization that cannot even police itself.

Like I said - I'm pretty dense - but how in Hell can one person be that arrogant and that ignorant at the same time?


EXTRA! I just ran across this article in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette by way of Stark Truth, and I had to add it to this post, because, well, IT'S NOT MY FAULT, DAMMIT!!

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep that in mind exercise cellulite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|